Russian Team Manager
Are you a native Russian speaker with fluent English language knowledge and great communicational and managerial skills? Do you have a strong entrepreneuiral mindset? If all your answers are yes, then we are looking for you! We are searching for a new colleague to join our Team in Debrecen as a Team Manager. CloudAgents is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. The company provides OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally with more than 12,000 Native Speakers in 150+ languages and dialects. As a Russian Team Manager, you will fill have the below tasks & responsibilities.
- Managing a team of home-based agents (100+)
- Managing client relationship
- Participating at quarterly business reviews in Moscow
- Taking responsibility for CSI project
- Managing the account to the budget
- Establishing a forecast
- Review resource and structure requirements
- Provides strategic leadership, oversight and management for Managed Services leaders.
- Sets strategic and tactical priorities that align with business ob-jectives.
- Set-up, manage and improve standards and procedures within the team
- Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with mini-mal disruption using technology to improve efficiency as appropriate
- Cascade business objectives and targets to the team
- Ensure that meaningful metrics related to established SLAs, availa-bility, capacity and performance are captured, validated and reported by SDMs and Supervisors
- Develop plans and strategies to improve performance, reliability and operational cost-effectiveness
- Administer staff performance management and career development activ-ities.
- Participates in monthly, quarterly and annual forecast/budgets and financial reporting.
- Demonstrates integrity without compromise. Respect, commitment to ex-cellence, collaboration, and agility.
- Identify technologies that can be used to improve customer service levels
- Develop costing models for managed service offerings
- Develop and maintain a team through coaching and performance manage-ment
- Native Russian and Fluent English language knowledge
- Lived in Russia for years, has good knowledge on the culture and the country itself
- Located in Debrecen, Hungary (or in its radius)
- Willingness to travel to Moscow on a regular basis
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or a departmentally related field.
- A minimum of three years of responsible leadership experiences in management or supervisory positions.
- Excellent written and spoken communication/negotiation skills, able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with po-tential customers
- Previous experience from FMCG sector is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Online applications, solid computer skills
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management.
- Knowledge of the functions, operation, and mission of the specific department.
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a department and department staff members.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic economics, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the or-ganization's management team that provides leadership and direction.
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- Values team collaboration but responsible to work alone on his/her project
- Full-time (40 hours / week) position
- Modern and lively office environment
- International staff
- Competitive salary
- Great developmental opportunities and programs
- Passionate and welcoming team
How to Apply:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your application accompanied by an English CV and a Cover letter.