United Call Centers is a leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. We provide OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally in a vast variety of languages and we are currently looking for talented individuals with experience in service implementation who will ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Participate in contract negotiations and ensure successful change management within the organization.
- Develop plans and organize cross functional teams to implement customer programs as stated in proposals.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Develop and implement business solutions or operational processes.
- Coordinate project plans, prioritize tasks and support other teams in identifying and troubleshooting technical problems that may affect the project timeline or budget.
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Evaluate all business activities relating to compliance, including policies, investments, partnerships, etc.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Customize implementation in order to meet client requirements.
- Provide support to clients after the initial sale of the product/service.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience (IT/Project Management/Compliance Management)
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to understand and apply project methodologies and risk management processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and individually as well
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Proactive, can-do attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive package
- Support of career ambitions and personal development
- Stable, reliable corporate background, continually growing company
- Professional challenges, responsible position
- International environment
- Youthful and dynamic team
Place of work:
- Debrecen/Miskolc (HU)