Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Participate in contract negotiations and ensure successful change management within the organization.
- Develops plans and organizes cross functional teams to implement customer programs as stated in proposals.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Develop and implement business solutions or operational processes
- Coordinate project plans, prioritize tasks and support other teams in identifying and troubleshooting technical problems that may affect the project timeline or budget
- Develop plans for crisis events or compliance violations
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Evaluate all business activities relating to compliance, including policies, investments, partnerships, etc.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- May customize implementation in order to meet client requirements.
- Provides technical support to clients after the initial sale of the product, troubleshoots technical problems.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Ability to understand and apply project methodologies and risk management processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and analytic skills
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT, Project Management, Compliance Management
- Ability to work in a team and individually as well
- Customer-oriented attitude
What we can offer:
- Possibility of full-time work even from the comfort of your home
- International environment
- Great developmental opportunities and programs
- Passionate and welcoming team