United Call Centers is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. We provide OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally with Native Speakers in all languages and we are currently looking for a talented Business Relationship Manager who will share ownership for both business strategy and business value results. Are you an energetic, result driven professional with perfect negotiation skills? We are looking for you!
Tasks and responisibilities:
- Initiate and develop relationships with clients for business growth.
- Stay abreast of recent industry trends.
- Develop and maintain detailed business plans for client projects.
- Work with management in developing timely solutions for client requirements.
- Conduct business reviews with clients on periodic basis.
- Contact and follow-up on qualified clients for new opportunities.
- Address customer issues/concerns in accurate and timely manner.
- Work closely with clients to understand the business needs and to explore opportunities for growth.
- Provide business advice and consultancy to clients in effective manner.
- Maintain strong knowledge of company’s products, pricing, policies etc, so as to educate clients on benefits
- Identify present and future business development opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Maintain strong relationship with existing customers for business retention.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of client information.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Collaboration with UCC’s Marketing Team to set up new campaigns and attract more clients for the company
The ideal candidate should have:
- Native or near-native English language knowledge
- Fluency in any other European language is an advantage
- 2-3 years of experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level, on an international stage
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and effectively leverage governance for a positive business partner experience
- Ability to influence and break down silos within an organization as well across organizations
- Ability to focus on business value results, rather than solutions
- Willingness to travel
- Must have and maintain credibility with the business community
- Must demonstrate acumen in business and function disciplines
- Understand and integrate business strategies and trends in technology to deliver value
- Be able to influence others, using personal rather than positional power
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting
- An outside-in focus
- Solid understanding of IT, HR, and finance assets and capabilities
- Strong humility, listening, creativity, and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking.
- Assertiveness and diplomacy.
- Energy and focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly skilled negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to be collaborative and to encourage collaboration.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
If you are interested, please send us your CV to: email@example.com